On-Time registration for the 2017/18 indoor season is now closed! You can still register, however your child will be added to our wait-list & placed on a team if we have space. (*other details in the post may not be complete or up to date as a result)
If you live in a community within the South West zone, please review all the season information on our web site before registering. You’l find specific details on fees, how to register, how to pay plus much more!
If you’ve moved since you last registered in our program,
please contact us BEFORE registering so we can update the soccer system.
A few helpful hints for the registration process:
- Registration is done on line through your household account in our soccer Portal. Please check all the details for each person on your account before registering them for the season. If you need help making changes, please let us know.
- If you would like to be a Coach, Assistant Coach or Team Manager, don’t forget to register yourself as a Team Official.
- A 2017/18 community league membership is needed before your child’s registration will be processed as paid. Memberships are valid from September 1, 2017 to August 31, 2018 & can be purchased from your community league or on line at www.efcl.org. We prefer you purchase your membership before you register your child(ren) for the season. If that’s not possible, you can enter your current membership # & we’ll change it to your new one when we process your soccer payment.
If your child is interested in a more competitive soccer experience, we offer a club program – SW Sting FC.
- Tryouts are required & players are selected based on their skill level.
- Select the tryout box when registering on-line for the soccer season. You can register for the community program + trying out for Club OR purely for Club.
- The registration form will only reflect the community program fee. If your child is accepted into the SW Sting FC program, an additional fee will apply.
- SWEMSA will deposit all community fees paid & hold a community spot until SW Sting FC tryout results are known. If your child is accepted into the SW Sting FC program, we will transfer the amount paid to them & you top up the difference directly. ** We do not transfer fees paid to other Club programs – please read our refund policy for cut off dates & administration charges if cancelling after payment is made.
- Visit www.swstingfc.teamsnapsites.com for SW Sting FC program information. Check frequently for updates on their fees & tryout information. If you have any questions, please complete the Contact Us form on their web site.
Any inquiries, please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org