Outdoor 2020 Soccer Registration is open! Visit the TRSA website for more information about soccer in our community https://www.trsa.ca/registration.html
Also check out www.emsasouthwest.com for information.
On-time registration ends February 29, 2020. Please make sure to register and attend one of your Community Registration Sessions to complete the process – the Registration Summary, supporting documents, payment and deposits must be submitted by February 29, 2020 to be placed on a team. After that date, all registrations will go on a wait-list and placed on teams only if there is room.
Registration Event Dates:
- Feb 8, 2020, @ Nellie Carlson School, 10 am – 2 pm
- Feb 15, 2020, @ Dr. Margaret-Ann Armour School, 10 am – 2 pm
- Feb 22, 2020, @ Riverbend Community Hall, 10 am – 2 pm
Your registration package must include:
- One Player Registration Summary for each player
- $150 Volunteer deposit cheque payable to TRSA post-dated to July 1, 2020
- Proof of player’s age
- Proof of residency
- Copy of 2019/20 Community League membership
- Registration fee payment
Coaches and Assistant Coaches are needed to keep our program growing. If you have time to volunteer, please register yourself as a Team Official.