Edmonton Minor Soccer Association (EMSA) Southwest Outdoor Soccer Season is fast approaching
Registration opens January 15th!
EMSA South West is a large zone containing 31 communities, which are divided into seven districts. Greater Windermere falls into this zone and includes the following communities: Ambleside, Glenridding Heights, Keswick On The River, Langale, One At Windermere, Riverpointe, Windermere North, Windermere South, Upper Windermere, West Pointe, and West Pointe Estates.
You must have a community league membership to play in Edmonton Minor Soccer. Purchase a 2017/18 community league membership (valid from September 1, 2017 – August 31, 2018) from the community where you live, or through EFCL. (see our MEMBERSHIP PAGE for further info). Participants Register online by following the link at the bottom of the page and then bring the requested info and cheque in person to the registration dates and locations listed below.
We would also like to encourage parents to sign up to volunteer to Coach. SWEMSA is a volunteer run program for players in the U4 – U18 age levels participating in community & Club soccer. We appreciate the hundreds of volunteer Coaches, Assistant Coaches, Team Managers & community volunteers who make our program a success! We are fortunate to have many parents, siblings, community volunteers & University students coach our players. No experience is necessary! There are many resources & courses for our new Coaches that will teach you the game of soccer which enable you to provide our players with the necessary skills.
Greater Windermere Registration dates and sites:
Online registration opens on January 15, 2018. Then you bring you bring the requested info and cheques to one of the locations on the dates below:
- February 10, 2018 – Dr Margaret Ann Armour School – 10:30 – 2:30 pm
- February 17, 2018 – Nellie Carlson School – 10:30 – 2:30 pm
- February 24, 2018 – George H. Luck School – 10:30 – 2:30 pm
Game days and Fees
- U4 (2014 born) Play Saturday am – Fee $80
- U5 (2013 born) Play Mon & Wed – Fee $100
- U7 (2011/2012) Play Tues & Thurs – Fee $100
- U9 (2009/2010) Play Mon & Wed – Fee $140
- U11 (2007/2008) Play Tues & Thurs – Fee $160
- U13 (2005/2006) – Fee $180 – Game days decided by EMSA/SWEMSA last year Mon/Wed for U14
- U15 (2003/2004) – Fee $210 – Game days decided by EMSA/SWEMSA last year Mon/Wed for U14
- U17 (2001/2002) – Fee $210 – Game days decided by EMSA/SWEMSA last year Thurs/Sun for U16
- U19 (1999/2000) – Fee $210 – Game days decided by EMSA/SWEMSA last year Tues/Sun for U18
More information about registration can be found on the EMSA Southwest Registration Page
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com and please indicate 2018 Outdoor soccer in the subject. Thank you