By becoming a member of your Community League, you have demonstrated your commitment to your community. To honour your commitment and support your families’ health and well-being, the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues has teamed up with the City of Edmonton to form the Community League Wellness Program. Current Community League members receive admission incentives to enjoy the City’s world-class sports and recreation facilities.
All current members of an Edmonton Community League with a valid membership card are eligible to participate in this program.
How the Program Works
Present your valid Edmonton Community League membership card, showing expiry date (payment receipts will not be accepted) at any one of the City of Edmonton’s sports and fitness facilities. Choose from the following Community League Wellness Products:
- Annual Pass – Community League members receive a 20% discount on Adult, Family, Child, Youth and Senior Annual Passes.
- Continuous Monthly Pass*– Community League members enjoy a 20% discount off the Continuous Monthly Membership Program using a convenient Per-Authorized Debit Program.
- Multi Admission Pass – Community League members receive a 15% discount on already discounted multi admission pass (starting at 5 visits).
Community League members who purchase the above passes will be issued a photo access card which is to be swiped at each admission.
Why Choose the City of Edmonton?
Attractive admission discounts, convenient locations across the City, flexible payment plans, and professional staff combined with world class facilities, equipment and programs are why many Edmonton employers choose the City of Edmonton as their fitness provider.
Facilities and Amenities
Swimming pools, whirlpools, fitness studios, cardio areas, weight rooms, racquetball, squash and tennis courts, indoor running tracks, gymnasiums, cafeterias and pro-shops. Hours of operation from 5:30 am to midnight (hours vary according to facility). For more information please call 311 (if outside of Edmonton 780-442-5311).
Eligible facilities include:
- ACT Aquatic and Recreation Centre 2909 – 113 Avenue
- Bonnie Doon Leisure Centre 8648 – 81 Street
- Central Lions Seniors Centre 11113 – 113
- Confederation Leisure Centre 11204 – 43 Avenue
- Clareview Community Recreation Centre 3804 – 139 Avenue
- Eastglen Leisure Centre 11410 – 68 Street
- Grand Trunk Fitness and Leisure Centre 13025 – 112 Street
- Hardisty Fitness and Leisure Centre 10535 – 65 Street
- Jasper Place Fitness and Leisure Centre 9200 – 163 Street
- Kinsmen Sport Centre 9100 Walterdale Hill
- Londonderry Fitness and Leisure Centre 14528 – 66 Street
- Mill Woods Recreation Centre 7207 – 28 Avenue
- Commonwealth Community Recreation Centre 1100 Stadium Road
- O’Leary Fitness and Leisure Centre 8804 – 132 Avenue
- Outdoor Pools (open during summer months)
- Peter Hemingway Fitness and Leisure Centre 13808 – 111 Avenue
- St. Francis Xavier Sports Centre 9240 – 163 Street
- Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre 2051 Leger Road
- The Meadows Community Recreation Centre 2704 – 17 Street
- Scona Pool 10450 – 72 Avenue
New to the community? Not yet a member of your community League? Is your community league membership expiring August 31st?
Connect with your community league by signing up or renewing your Greater Windermere Community League Membership today by visiting the Edmonton Federation of Community League Website or in person at the Terwillegar Rec Centre TRAC office. Find more information on our Membership page.
Follow these links for more details: